Microsoft Azure has revealed updates to its Maps offering, which include changes to APIs and rendering servers.
Infosys has suspended its full-year 2021 revenue forecast, joining its software outsourcing rivals in flagging a hit to its business as the coronavirus pandemic freezes client activity in the United States and Europe.
Forescout has hired a new head of Australia and New Zealand following the departure of Terrie Anderson in February.
?Just six months after former SAP CEO Bill McDermott ?stepped down from the top job?, the German software giant is set to farewell one of its two co-CEOs as it adjusts to the current business climate.
?Distributor Rhipe has raised almost A$34 million in investor capital in order to pursue further acquisitions.
- Optus gets set to build another 83 mobile sites in federal black spot program
- IBM withdraws annual forecast as customers shift priorities amid pandemic
- Cognizant weathers service disruptions after 'Maze' ransomware attack
- CellOS Software wins $42M from ex-CEO for share fiddle
- Kogan delivery firm hit by cyber attack amid COVID-19 sales surge
- What Lenovo’s intelligent transformation strategy means for Synnex
- Alibaba to invest billions in cloud services after coronavirus boosted demand
- DCI Data Centers named new Australia CEO
- How Microsoft’s ‘enterprisation’ of consumers will play out
- Open source made the cloud in its image
- Microsoft stretches support for SharePoint Server 2010, Windows 10 1809
- What’s new in Angular 10?
- How to dispose of IT hardware without hurting the environment
- The state of supply chains current and post-pandemic
Citrix's A/NZ channel director Brian McColm outlines four broad partner opportunities
Arlin Sorensen of ConnectWise shares the business and personal adjustments required for MSPs to overcome the market challenges related to Covid-19
The Western Australia-based consultancy firm and MSP shares its story of empowerment
This three-part editorial series will assess the most mission-critical challenges facing partners, outlining key requirements ahead while detailing vendor relief efforts
ARN kicks off awards season in 2020 with Judges' Lunch
In pictures: Nextgen Leadership Forum and Summer Party 2020
Driving value within the modern workplace
ARN Exchange Sydney: Rethinking business resilience
If you've been waiting for Apple to finally announce a new iPhone that doesn't cost more than $1000 to own, this week bears good tidings ...
The Zachman Framework uses a 36-column matrix to help organize your company’s enterprise architecture and lend insight into your organization’s IT assets.
Governments and companies are using biometrics and geolocation to identify and track potential coronavirus victims in the name of public safety.
Scientists think that in much the same way the human body releases perspiration to cool down, special materials might release water to draw heat from ...
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.
Two new Arista software packages address connectivity issues between public and private clouds, create instances of its Cloud EOS in a Kubernetes container.
Gartner names the most important factors affecting infrastructure and operations
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.